Pages

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Pinterest Challenge

Trish at Love, Laughter, and a Touch of Insanity is currently sponsoring a Pinterest Challenge for the month of October.  I know she has hosted a few of these in past, but this is the first time I will join in the fun.

For those of you who have a Pinterest account, I am sure you can relate to the modified adage, Too Many Pins, Too Little Time.  Well, this challenge is to encourage us to back away from the virtual bulletin board and actually accomplish a few of those ideas.

The challenge runs from October 1-31, although we have been given permission to begin a few days earlier, if we are so motivated.  There are three levels of participation:

  • Timid Pinner:  complete 1-3 pins 
  • Pinterested:  complete 4-7 pins
  • Pin Obsessed:  complete 8+ pins
While I have well over 3,00 pins to date, I think I will shoot for the middle and strive to achieve the Pinterested status.  I hope to make a few greeting cards this month, experiment with a couple of fall  recipes, and perhaps follow-up on a photography tutorial.  I will post my progress on the blog - linking you to the original pin as well as reviewing my finished product.  It should be a lot of fun and productive as well.  A winning combination in my book.

If there are some pins that you are anxious to try, why don't you join us this month ... the more the merrier!


5 comments:

  1. I will enjoy seeing your boards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you're joining Molly! And I look forward to seeing which photography tutorial you tackle. I keep meaning to look to my photography board for the challenge and will really try to do so this time. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm joining in for the first time too; I'm looking forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete